We try our best to send all items to you a day early, giving you plenty of time to set them up, test and check them before use. All faults, missing items, damage or troubleshooting must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. This gives us time to resolve any issues and even send replacements if required. We are not responsible of any of these issues if they are reported after 24 hours. All items are checked and charged before we send them.
1) Risk of damage to, or loss of, any goods will be passed to you, the hirer, from the time the goods are delivered. Please ensure safe keeping of all our equipment from within this time.
2) Any damage incurred to the equipment during the hire period will be the responsibility of the hirer.
3) The cost of any repair to the hire equipment due to damage will be charged to the hirer at cost price.
4) The replacement of any damaged or lost microphones will be charged at £45 per item.
5) The replacement of any damaged or lost extension leads will be charged at £5 per item.
6) The replacement of any damaged or lost screens will be charged accordingly depending the screen you received.
For any damaged or missing items, missed collections or additional days, we will send an invoice after the hire, payable within 30 days.
7) The hirer will take every step possible to ensure that no drinks or other liquids are placed near the equipment.
8) Any children using the equipment under the age of 16 should be supervised.
9) The supplier is responsible for public liability insurance to the value of £10.000,000. ( ten million pounds )
10) Vocal Star Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the hirers property by extras hired such as smoke machines, bubble machines or pyrotechnics.
12)Please Ensure All items are in the correct Boxes as they arrived prior to collection along with the cable ties secured to the boxes, which are provided in the set with the setup instructions, failure to do this may have items fall out on the return to Vocal-Star Warehouse, and any missing items will be charged at cost per item.
13) The client is responsible for the collection of the package by the courier on the agreed day. Failure to comply or be available for collection of the equipment will mean you will have to arrange for the return of the items at your cost and you will also incur a charge of £75 per additional day that the goods are late returned to us. The cost of hire includes one collection and we get charged this, even if you miss the collection.
14)The client is responsible for being available to take delivery of the package on the day agreed
1) If your booking is cancelled with 30 days of the event you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
2) If your booking is cancelled within 14 days of the event you will not be entitled to any refund and any monies paid will be classed as non returnable and is a booking fee to cover the costs involved in processing the booking and all administration involved. In certain cases, when an event is postponed to a later date, the company may, at its own discretion, transfer the deposit to the future booking.
“We do not store credit or debit card details.” and we never sell or pass on clients personal details