Our out of warranty repair service is simple. Firstly, call or email customer services to ensure your item is eligable for an out of warranty repair (Some products we may no longer carry spares and repairs).
The technician's are able to diagnose and repair faults on most karaoke machines and speakers.
We are able to diagnose and repair a wide variety of faults that you may encounter with your karaoke machine, here are a few common ones:
• Faulty connections
• Replacement parts
• Reduced sound quality
• Cosmetic damage
• Battery not holding charge
• Replacement knob and dials
• Faulty power supplies
• Software problems
How To Proceed
1. Select your product and complete checkout
2. Print your order (emailed to you - please check junk folder) and write the fault details on the order
3. Send the print out and notes with the item safely and securely to;
Vocal Star Karaoke Ltd
Unit 10 Chantry Park
2 Cowley Road
Nuffield Industrial Estate
4. We will endevour to work on your product and repair the fault. The price includes a replacement battery, or other parts if required.
5. The price also includes return shipping to you, as well as a 3 month warranty on the parts replaced/repaired.
Please note that in the unlikely event that we are unable to fix the product, we will contact you and discuss the options and if it is viable to repair. Please note, the charge will still apply, as there is a lot of time involved in diagnosis of faults.
No reviews have been left for this product yet