Vocal-Star Huge Karaoke Hits of 60s - 40 Songs - 2 CDG Disc Set
Vocal-Star are renowned for the Best Quality of backing tracks in the Karaoke Industry, used by karaoke hosts and professional singers all over the world. No fade outs, all Vocal-Star Song Packs have definite endings. The Lyrics will appear on your tv screen. The format of these discs is CD+G.
1. Andy Williams (Can't Take My Eyes Off You)
2. Animals (The House Of The Rising Sun)
3. Archies (Sugar Sugar)
4. Beach Boys (Good Vibrations)
5. The Beatles (Hey Jude)
6. Burt Bacharach (I'll Never fall in love again)
7. Cher (The Shoop Shoop Song)
8. Chuck Berry (You Never Can Tell)
9. Cilla Black (You're My World)
10. Cliff Richard (The young ones)
11. Creedence Clearwater Revival (Bad Moon Rising)
12. David Bowie (Space Oddity)
13. Dusty Springfield (Son Of A Preacher Man)
14. Elvis Presley (Can't Help Falling In Love)
15. Frank Sinatra (My Way)
16. Union Gap Featuring Gary Puckett (Young Girl)
17. Gerry & The Pacemakers (You'll Never Walk Alone)
18. Helen Shapiro (walking back to happiness)
19. Herman's Hermits (I'm Into Something Good)
20. Hollies (He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother)
1. Johnny Tillotson (Poetry in motion)
2. Kinks (Sunny Afternoon)
3. Love Affair (Everlasting Love)
4. Lulu (Shout)
5. Manfred Mann (Do Wah Diddy Diddy)
6. Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston (It Takes Two)
7. The Mindbenders (A Groovy Kind of Love)
8. Monkees (I'm a Believer)
9. Moody Blues (Nights In White Satin)
10. Nancy Sinatra (These Boots Are Made For Walking)
11. Neil Diamond (Sweet Caroline)
12. Petula Clark (Downtown)
13. Righteous Brothers (Unchained Melody)
14. The Rolling Stones ((I Can't Get No) Satisfaction)
15. Roy Orbison (Only The Lonely)
16. Sandie Shaw (Puppet on a string)
17. Shirley Bassey (Big Spender)
18. Small Faces (All Or Nothing)
19. Spencer Davis Group (Keep On Running)
20. Tom Jones (Delilah)
Here is a PDF song listing
No reviews have been left for this product yet
Please sign in to leave a review
Frequently Asked Questions (8)
A CDG or CD+G are the same thing and the terms can be used interchangeable. It stands for Compact Disc + Graphics and is the standard format for most English karaoke discs. These discs can either be played on a karaoke machine that supports CDG or in a regular player that can play CDs. Keep in mind that you will not be able to see any words on your screen if you play CDGs in a CD player.
We are meticulous when producing tracks to create the original sound using live instruments and fantastic singers, unlike some track manufacturers who only re-create the sound using computer software.
CD+G discs are designed to play in Karaoke Machines and products that play CD+G discs. There is software out there to enable the use of CDG discs on a PC.
Unfortunately not; we can only supply tracks in the original key. However, many karaoke players, such as the Vocal Star Karaoke Players have a key change function.
No. CD+G discs are designed to play in Karaoke Machines and products that play CD+G discs.
Yes, in most cases, but just the audio only.
Please note that Copyright Law allows a consumer to make one (1) copy for personal use only. Copyright Law does not, however, allow anyone to make a copy for professional use.
Vocal Star discs are in the CD+G format. Lyrics can appear on a TV screen with the use of a CD+G karaoke machine.